Dr Bhumika
Dr Bhumika, Doctor
Experience:  6 years of experience as family physician, general practitioner; MD Chest Diseases; Allergy, Asthma

my blood pressure, but over the weekend my ankles where so swollen

I am 31 and overweight. I have checked my blood pressure, but over the weekend my ankles where so swollen it was painful to walk. I did not eat anything with salt or do anything different. The swelling went down completly within three days and now I ache when I walk too much on my legs and my left leg tingles. It's almost a "working out" sore within my legs. Today my left arm is also tingling. I am having trouble getting into dr office due to the scare of swine flu>I live in Austin.

Your symptoms could be due to - your being overweight.

The most important thing you need to do is a diet control and daily exercise regimen to lose weight. gET A KIDNEY FUNCTION TEST DONE AND YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE MEASURED TOO.

Let me know if i can help you further.

Please click - ACCEPT if you find this helpful so that i get paid for my work or the deposit you made stays with just answer . A bonus would be appreciated.

Best regards.