Dr Bhumika
Dr Bhumika, Doctor
Experience:  6 years of experience as family physician, general practitioner; MD Chest Diseases; Allergy, Asthma

I have been searching for something to help with me being so

Customer Question

I have been searching for something to help with me being so hot all the time. When I'm putting on my makeup and fixing my hair I have a ceiling fan and a floor fan in my bathroom. It seems to start at my scalp. This does run in my family but it has really caused problems in my life. I'm on some natural hormones right now but I really don't think it is a hormone thing. I'm 62.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Bhumika replied 7 years ago.

By hot - you mean sweating a lot?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It usually starts on my head, my scalp get wet and then I get clammy. My skin feels cool but I feel really warm/hot. I need a fan on me at all times.

The reason for this - there are possibly more sweat glands at the site.

What needs to be done -
1. AVOID - Poor hygiene, nervousness, excessive sweating, anxiety, stress, detoxification, poor diet and cigarette and alcohol.

2. Many antiperspirants and deodorants may help mask the odor, but the most effective way to fight body odor is by maintaining good personal hygiene.

3. Dietary Supplements that would help - Chlorophyll is an effective deodorizer, Vitamin B , Zinc helps balance the body’s metabolism and reduces the cause of bad body odor, Magnesium enhances the effectiveness of vitamin B and zinc. Lavender Oils kill bacteria. Sage, when taken in tea form, reduces sweat gland activity.

REF: Prescription for Nutritional Healing, 3rd Edition, Phyllis Balch, CNC; James F. Balch, M.D.

Please click ACCEPT so that i get paid for my work or the deposit you made stays with just answer. A bonus would be appreciated.