Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience

Im a OTR (Over The Road Truckdriver).I have to take DOT Medical

I'm a OTR (Over The Road Truckdriver).I have to take DOT Medical Exams every 2yrs to keep driving.The question is this I've had at sometimes high high numbers like 141/80 and others are 150/75,158/80.Is they're anything that I can take naturally to bring done those numbersThe reason I say naturally is I don't want is to show up during a DOT Exam because I'm getting ready to change jobs.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 7 years ago.

Since how long? Any other symptom? Any past illness? Any treatment taken?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
As far as health.I am about 280 lbs I'm trying to exercise but sometimes it's hard to do because of work.Also I think my father as high blood pressure not sure about anyone else.I don't smoke anymore I stopped over 9yrs ago.
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for the input.

There are as such no natural medicine which can lower the blood pressure. Small studies have shown that the garlic capsules can reduce cholesterol levels but more study is required. Please read this resource.

The diet which is recommended for high blood pressure is DASH. Please read this link for a diet plan for it.

Also try to exercise as much as possible & reduce weight along with follow up with doctor for any medical treatment.

Hope this information will help you.
Wish your healthy life.
Any query, please ask.