Dr Bhumika
Dr Bhumika, Doctor
Experience:  6 years of experience as family physician, general practitioner; MD Chest Diseases; Allergy, Asthma
14756658

my breasts are sore my abdomen is sore, im getting really tired

my breasts are sore my abdomen is sore, im getting really tired but then cant sleep at night sometimes, iv got spotting, i took a pregnancy test but it came back negative?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Bhumika replied 7 years ago.

All the symptoms that you mention are seen in some cases when coming of the depo and this is because the hormonal changes happening in the body take some time to come back to a steady state.

Avoid tea, caffiene, alcohol and smoking. This would help with your symptoms. You would probably need a balanced diet and mineral and vitamin supplements. A combination of esmoprazole and domperidone with some liquid antacid gels would be best for you.

You could try taking over the counter antacids and antireflux medications - this would help . Try eating small frequent meals - avoid spicy processed food. Sleep with your head end elevated.

Drink water, yoghurt and cold milk. Avoid remaining empty stomach for long periods of time and avoid taking over the counter pain relief medications.

Fluid and salt disturbances would respond to taking at least 1.5 to 2 litres of water everyday and adequate salt and sugars in your daily diet.

Let me know if i can help you further.

Please click - ACCEPT if you find this helpful so that i get paid for my work . A bonus would be appreciated.

Best regards.