Dr Bhumika
Dr Bhumika, Doctor
Experience:  6 years of experience as family physician, general practitioner; MD Chest Diseases; Allergy, Asthma
14756658

I have sore abdomen sore breasts, my hair is so greasy and

Customer Question

I have sore abdomen sore breasts, my hair is so greasy and im spotting ?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Bhumika replied 8 years ago.

Since when are you having the symptoms? Are you on any medications? Birth control pills?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i was on depo-prova for 9 months but came off it about a month ago, iv felt like this for 2 weeks although the sore breasts has just started a few days ago.

When did you have your menstrual cycle? Are you having reflux symptoms too?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i have brought up a bit of sick, i had a weird period 2 weeks after coming off the depo.

All the symptoms that you mention are seen in some cases when coming of the depo and this is because the hormonal changes happening in the body take some time to come back to a steady state.

Avoid tea, caffiene, alcohol and smoking. This would help with your symptoms. You would probably need a balanced diet and mineral and vitamin supplements. A combination of esmoprazole and domperidone with some liquid antacid gels would be best for you.

You could try taking over the counter antacids and antireflux medications - this would help . Try eating small frequent meals - avoid spicy processed food. Sleep with your head end elevated.

Drink water, yoghurt and cold milk. Avoid remaining empty stomach for long periods of time and avoid taking over the counter pain relief medications.

Fluid and salt disturbances would respond to taking at least 1.5 to 2 litres of water everyday and adequate salt and sugars in your daily diet.

Let me know if i can help you further.

Please click - ACCEPT if you find this helpful so that i get paid for my work . A bonus would be appreciated.

Best regards.