Dr Bhumika
Dr Bhumika, Doctor
Experience:  6 years of experience as family physician, general practitioner; MD Chest Diseases; Allergy, Asthma
14756658

to my local Dr. and she checked my ears,nose etc

I am having a problem with walking. I have been to my local Dr. and she checked my ears,nose etc. My blood work is perfect,my blood pressure runs 120/80 but for some reason in the past two weeks I can't walk in open space. If I am holding on to something or someone,I am fine. What could this be. I feel so foolish when I try to go into a building and can't walk any further than the end of my car. To describe the feeling,its like asking me to jump off the edge of a cliff. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX you can help me. Yvonne
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Bhumika replied 7 years ago.

I think you should see a neurologist as you need a detailed clinicalexamination by a certified neurologist to rule out some lesion in the brain which could be causing your symptoms.

If your neurologist advises after the clinical examination a CT scan of your brain would be done.

I have tried to give an extensive answer, however please let me know if you need any other information.

Please click - ACCEPT if you find this helpful so that i get paid for my work and the deposit you have made is released. A bonus would be appreciated.

Best regards.