Dr.Jason,MD-OB/GYN, Doctor
Experience:  Primary Care Doctor . Board Certified 12 years, OB/GYN

hi i had genital warts while pregnant and had them removed

Customer Question

hi i had genital warts while pregnant and had them removed over three years ago they came back sometime ago and i got cream from my doctor but it did no good i live miles away from gum clinics and cannot get is there anything else i can do to get rid of them.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr.Jason,MD-OB/GYN replied 7 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer

The only ways to remove genital warts are either prescription creams that you can only get by a doctors prescription, or by freezing them off, by lasers, or even surgery. You may try a different cream for better results, or have the physician apply it for you. However, when you remove the warts, this is all that you remove, it does not remove the virus that causes the warts, and they are likely to reappear. Even when there are no warts present, you can still pass the HPV virus onto others. Basically what it boils down to is that you are going to have to make a trip the the physicians office if you want these removed.

Sorry that there is not any other options here! If you need any further assistance let me know.

Thank you for using Just Answer! Have a nice evening!

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i cant accept something i already know and pay £8 for it sorry

I apologize you do not feel that your question was answered, but you simply asked if there was anything you could do to get rid of the genital warts, and basically there is not without a doctor's help. I apologize, as I know that is not the advice you were hoping to hear.

Take care!