Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. General Practitioner, experienced in hospital care and primary care.
10798432

have a nance in my mouth that looks like this in the pic i

have a nance in my mouth that looks like this in the pic i have sent you and is it normal to get a very dry mouth at all... with the nance and i have got itchy lips and bit sore and could that be allergic reaction to my braces as my braces have nickle in them and i have like rubber bands around my bottom braces and i have the clear braces on the top i am so so worried i ham getting a allergic reaction at the moment as my lips are itchy and a tiny bit sore please get back to me asap thanks tesa
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Singh replied 7 years ago.
Hi there,
I have looked at the picture that you have sent to Justanswer. Since you had these device implanted only recently, it is not unusual to experience dry mouth or any soreness in the mouth. Mild itchiness can also be present and it is quite common. An allergy can also be possible but allergy symptoms are generally quite severe with marked swelling, blisters and/or itching.

So I do not think you have allergy. And since you have history of anxiety, it will only make the discomfort appear more that it actually is. If you notice any swelling, or the symptoms get severe, you should contact your doctor.
Regards.