Dr Bhumika
Dr Bhumika, Doctor
Experience:  6 years of experience as family physician, general practitioner; MD Chest Diseases; Allergy, Asthma

have a nance in my mouth that looks like this in the pic i

have a nance in my mouth that looks like this in the pic i have sent you and is it normal to get a very dry mouth at all... with the nance and i have got itchy lips and bit sore and could that be allergic reaction to my braces as my braces have nickle in them and i have like rubber bands around my bottom braces and i have the clear braces on the top i am so so worried i ham getting a allergic reaction at the moment as my lips are itchy and a tiny bit sore please get back to me asap thanks tesa
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Bhumika replied 7 years ago.

I am unable to see the picture. Could you please upload it again?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

In fact the presence of braces increase the amount of saliva in the mouth.

However, this saliva may cause irritation or dryness since it contains a lot of materials.

It is ok to have some sores in the mouth when one has braces, however, these sores are not due to an allergic reaction.

For confirmation, the mouth must be inspected by a dentist.

Hope this helped. Please click ACCEPT to help me get my dues. You may add a bonus.

Best regards