Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM

I have been light headed,nauseated,bad headaches.I have been

Customer Question

I have been light headed,nauseated, and having bad headaches.I have been sleeping a lot and very gasy not to mention moody I can also squeeze white clearish stuff out of my nipple.I had a miscarriage on feb 4th but I also had a period on march 6 is there anyway I could be pregnant or is it to early for. Me to be pregnant since I not to long ago had a miscarriage.I don't know if I need to wait a little longer before I take a pregnancy test atleast until after the 10th of april?I don't know what to do.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 7 years ago.
Some of the possible causes of nipple discharge include:

Breast infection
Hormone imbalance

Since you already have period on March 6 th your chances of pregnancy can be there if you have had unprotected intercourse in March .
If you miss your period you need to be seen by your doctor and undergo pregancy test .
Also hormonal imbalance can also cause the symptoms you describe .

I hope this helps

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes we have been having unprotecte sex everyday and I have also been very hungry lately as well as should I just wait until I am suppose to get my next period and is it to soon for me to be pregnant and my nipples and my areolas hurt when I touch or squeeze them.
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 7 years ago.
The best time to undergo a home pregnancy test is 1-2 weeks after missed period .
So you should wait until you are supposed to get your next period .

Nipple tenderness can be a sign of hormonal imbalance , localised infection etc .
I hope this helps