Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  30 years of experience
8227957

i feel i have more wrong with me....

No Comment Added
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 5 years ago.

What are the wrong feelings do you have now?

Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i have a nance in my mouth that looks like this in the pic i have sent you and is it normal to get a very dry mouth at all... with the nance
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i will send you the picgraphic
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for the information,

As you have a new device in your mouth, you feel uncomfortable, you may have started breathing through mouth or

Due to uneasiness, you are keeping your mouth open more frequently, which make the mouth dry.

Take frequent sips of water or any liquid.

Try to avoid mouth breathing.

After few days, it will adjusted with you, the problem will be solved by its own.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Please ask if you need any clarification.

Best wishes.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i have had the braces on for 7 days and it has just started happenig and could i be allergic to the nickle that in the braces at all...
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
iplease get back to me asap
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 5 years ago.
It is likely that due to uneasiness, you have started mouth breathing.

Allergy should have other associated symptoms.

Take frequent sips of water, it will go away by times.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
why is it that on my fore head i am getting these little pinch sasations and they come and go come and go what is that so so worried that i could get worse and what if i do have a allergic reaction to the nickle in my braces or the latex please get back to me asap thamks theresa
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 5 years ago.
Did you have any latex or nickle allergy previously?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no as i have never had anything with nickle in it or latex...
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 5 years ago.
The little pinch sesations can be due to nerve irritation, it can happen to any body with out any reason.

As it is a minor pinch sensation, try to ignore it, it will go away.

This sensation is not due to allergy.
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience: 30 years of experience