Salar, Doctor
Experience:  int.medicine board eligible, research fellowship cardiology.. working at UTMCK

i noticed what appeared to be a pimple in my groin area and

i noticed what appeared to be a pimple in my groin area and the next day i noticed one more and on the third day there was another then it stopped is this herpes or just a skin infection because i have never had these kind of skin rashes before?
Category: Health
Expert:  Salar replied 7 years ago.
are these pimples present in clusters or group together or at various locations?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
various locations not clusters there are only 4 so far and they are all very seperate
Expert:  Salar replied 7 years ago.
well in that case it is unlikely to be herpes .. herpes appear as multiple small blisters in cluster. this is some other skin infection. try to keep the area clean n dry.