Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.

feels like trapped gas in my stomach constant pain with it,feels

feels like trapped gas in my stomach constant pain with it,feels bloated have normal bowel movements,don feel any better or worse after eating.
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Milli, RN replied 7 years ago.

Have you ever had your gall bladder removed?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
no never had gallblader removed

Ok, thanks. Is this the first time this has happened? Or does it come and go?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
last year lasted a few weeks but then just disappeared just thought I was allergic to something I was eating at the time didnt pass much notice the pain I have is a cramping gas pain.

Thanks for the reply

You might need to see your Dr to rule out Gall Bladder disease. Bloating, abdominal pain (that can radiate to the shoulder and back), nausea, excessive gas can all be signs of gall bladder disease. In the meantime, you can take some anti-gas medication like Simethicone (or Gas-X) to help relieve the bloating, but again, if you continue to have this, you will need an ultrasound of the abdomen to rule out the gall bladder disease.

Please reply if needed.

If my answer has provided you with some good insight today, please click "Accept" and I will received proper credit for my time and effort, otherwise, will hold your deposit. Before leaving feedback, please let me know if you need clarification or more info. Thanks for using