Dr. Zia
Dr. Zia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, ECFMG certified
8865089

What is it when someone is breaking out on the penis with small

Customer Question

What is it when someone is breaking out on the penis with small bumps underneath and on the side of the penis that are flesh colored. One of the bumps are larger than the rest, and it seems as if there's dry skin on the top of it. Also, i recently noticed my wrist breaking out with fine bumps in groups that spread from my wrist to the side of my stomach, what could this possibly be?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Zia replied 8 years ago.
With the symptoms that you are mentioning you are most likely having warts that are caused by human papilloma virus. I would recommend that you contact your doctor for further evaluation and confirmation of your diagnosis.

For further reading please refer to the following link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wart
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

are you also referring to the bump on the penis that looks like I can bust it but then it looks like dry skin on the top of it.

Expert:  Dr. Zia replied 8 years ago.
Yes I am referring to both.

Regards
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Is there anything I can apply for the bumps that are spreading throughout various areas of the body?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Is there anything I can apply for the bumps that are spreading throughout various areas of the body? What can I use to treat it?