Dr Heal
Dr Heal, Doctor
Experience:  Graduate with a Bachelor

wrist..neck..if its the bone or the muscle, as its very dull, arm

Hi Im Zahara,and 27 years.Ive been having this dull arm ache on the left side, that travels towards my wrist and neck on the same side. I cant quite figure out if its the bone or the muscle, as its very dull,. I keep feeling like getting someone to pull my arm so that it feel more comfortable. Please help, as Im scared about bone cancer

This can be a neural problem either arising from your cervical region. This can not be bone cancer and dont get scared about it. Relax. For a proper evaluation ypou need to get an X ray of your Cervical region done and later get it examined by an Orthopaedician who can advice you based on the report if its Cervical spondylosis.

with best regards,