Dr PG M.D.
Dr PG M.D., Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MS
9208484

had pressure in the left hand side of my face and painful eye

Customer Question

had pressure in the left hand side of my face and painful eye and cheek followed after a few days with intense headache that came and went . then when i was fast asleep in the early hours , i would awaken to a very strange heat sensation crawling in my head back of neck and arms , and very strange feelings of anxiety .... which i then think created usual panic symtoms... each night they are coming in waves and then my mid back feels like its trembling with rushes of hot heat in neck head etc .wth muscle jerks as i start to feel ok again... i have been on iron on and off for 3 years as it drops as soon as its up... but im constantly off balance through the day too doc has suggested a head scan but no urgency , i am getting distressed and fear going to sleep , feeling very weak and drained, please help ,lisa.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr PG M.D. replied 7 years ago.
Can you give some more information for your question-
- do you have previous history of panic attacks?
- any feeling of numbness in the arms or face?
- any history of hypertension etc?
- were you evaluated for migraine headache?
Regards
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

heat sensations and tremours got worse went to a &e and turns out high fever poss vral infection and heart rate was fast , so was physical not anxiety .....from sinus , but have to say even parecetomal wont quite regulate temp although not as high , but pressure in fore head and inbetween eyes awful !! is this the infection, ... and fever causing pain and pressure.......

<p>The pressure and pain in the forhead area are most probably due to sinusitis. Also the heat sensation and tremors seem like chills and rigors due to the high fever. Once your infection is treated and the sinusitis improves, the symptoms should subside. For the fever keep on taking tylenol/motrin. For sinisitis continue taking the prescribed medicines and take lots of fluids. Regular steam inhalation 2-3 times a day helps in curing sinusitis fast.</p><p>Regards</p>