How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Susan Ivy Your Own Question
Susan Ivy
Susan Ivy, Nurse (RN)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 4058
Experience:  BSN, MSN, CNS
Type Your Health Question Here...
Susan Ivy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

anyway they got in my house again i heard one in my kitchen going through my fork

Customer Question

knives spoons      you read i was in the hospital right,     they do not test for poison at this hospital    anyway     the dr said don't take anymore digitalis     they said my counts were too high and they told me aabout my my blood pressure was way too high     my    electrocardiogram was all screwed up,     then when i read under poisons on the internet the ouabain was it       i am having horrible chest pains   and    trouble breathing     also      they broke into my house again   and   i could tell they had been through all of our food        and found a box of teabags with a plastic bag around each individually wrapped bag   all had syringe marks going into the tea and when i had drank my tea before     before           i had had terrible chest pains, dizziness like now     so i sent samples of food they messed with to a lab   because i think they are poisoning me because i fired this girl from my barn years ago.     her ex husband called me and told me she really hated my
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Susan Ivy replied 7 years ago.

Dear mare makoid,


Thank you for writing to JustAnswer with you concerns.


I think that the safest thing for you to do is to see your doctor as soon as possible. Tell them about the tea bags and syringes and how you feel about not being able to trust the police in your area and that you are getting sick from everything you eat. This way your doctor can find a way to help you with this. Perhaps he can help you get out of this situation, or contact your family to help you, if even only temporarily.


It is important that you get in to your doctor though, and get your blood pressure taken care of. Inadequately controlled blood pressure can lead to kidney damage, heart failure, and circulatory damage of the brain.


I'm think it is smart that you are reaching out for help, and I do recommend you see your doctor as soon as possible so that this situation can be taken care of. There is no reason for you to be this fearful in your home.


I hope this helps. If you have questions or comments, please feel free to write back.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i have an adt system and they stole the panic key somehow from inside my house. now they keep putting poison in the food in my house. even though the adt people removed the panic key set up from my system. i cant call the police so who can i call can you tell me who can i call to help me when i wrote the state troopers about the dirty state police and dirty town cops they said theyd look into it waited 2 weeks then the cops themselves said they never asked anybody anything aabout my case at all then wrote back no one is trying to kill me.
Expert:  Susan Ivy replied 7 years ago.

I think it is most important for you to go to your doctor first. Go to your doctor regarding the blood pressure but at the appointment talk to him about your situation. The doctor can treat you for the poisoning. But you don't even need to mention the poisoning until you are there with the doctor in the appointment. You need to be treated before your become even more ill. I think it is critical that you do this first - make an appointment first thing in the morning. Your doctor can notify the authorities. Any evidence, such as poisoning needs to be documented, and onlly a doctor can help with this but most importantly you need to be treated for this before you suffer worse effects and are not able to get out to get help.


Feel free to write me back after you see the doctor. You can take a copy of this post with you so that your doctor will understand the complete situation.

JustAnswer in the News:

Ask-a-doc Web sites: If you've got a quick question, you can try to get an answer from sites that say they have various specialists on hand to give quick answers... seen a spike since October in legal questions from readers about layoffs, unemployment and severance.
Web sites like
...leave nothing to chance.
Traffic on JustAnswer rose 14 percent...and had nearly 400,000 page views in 30 days...inquiries related to stress, high blood pressure, drinking and heart pain jumped 33 percent.
Tory Johnson, GMA Workplace Contributor, discusses work-from-home jobs, such as JustAnswer in which verified Experts answer people’s questions.
I will tell you that...the things you have to go through to be an Expert are quite rigorous.

What Customers are Saying:

  • I can go as far as to say it could have resulted in saving my sons life and our entire family now knows what bipolar is and how to assist and understand my most wonderful son, brother and friend to all who loves him dearly. Thank you very much Corrie Moll Pretoria, South Africa
< Previous | Next >
  • I can go as far as to say it could have resulted in saving my sons life and our entire family now knows what bipolar is and how to assist and understand my most wonderful son, brother and friend to all who loves him dearly. Thank you very much Corrie Moll Pretoria, South Africa
  • I thank-you so much! It really helped to have this information and confirmation. We will watch her carefully and get her in for the examination and US right away if things do not improve. God bless you as well! Claudia Albuquerque, NM
  • Outstanding response time less than 6 minutes. Answered the question professionally and with a great deal of compassion. Kevin Beaverton, OR
  • Suggested diagnosis was what I hoped and will take this info to my doctor's appointment next week.
    I feel better already! Thank you.
    Elanor Tracy, CA
  • Thank you to the Physician who answered my question today. The answer was far more informative than what I got from the Physicians I saw in person for my problem. Julie Lockesburg, AR
  • You have been more help than you know. I seriously don't know what my sisters situation would be today if you had not gone above and beyond just answering my questions. John and Stefanie Tucson, AZ
  • I have been dealing with an extremely serious health crisis for over three years, and one your physicians asked me more questions, gave me more answers and encouragement than a dozen different doctors who have been treating me!! Janet V Phoenix, AZ

Meet The Experts:

  • Family Physician

    Family Physician

    Doctor (MD)

    Satisfied Customers:

    Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
< Last | Next >
  • Family Physician's Avatar

    Family Physician

    Doctor (MD)

    Satisfied Customers:

    Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
  • Nurse Milli, RN's Avatar

    Nurse Milli, RN

    Nurse (RN)

    Satisfied Customers:

    20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.
  • Dr. Ketch's Avatar

    Dr. Ketch


    Satisfied Customers:

    Medical Degree, Former Assistant Professor at School of Medicine at Yale University
  • Dr. Arun Phophalia's Avatar

    Dr. Arun Phophalia

    Doctor (MD)

    Satisfied Customers:

    MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
  • A. Schuyler, NP's Avatar

    A. Schuyler, NP

    Nurse Practitioner

    Satisfied Customers:

    Board Certified NP, MS, RN. Private practice & hospitalist
  • Dr. Mark's Avatar

    Dr. Mark

    Doctor (MD)

    Satisfied Customers:

    U.S. Physician/Surgeon in Neurosurgery
  • Dr. Gupta's Avatar

    Dr. Gupta

    Doctor (MD)

    Satisfied Customers:

    Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.