A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist

What is the indication of an hemangioma and Tovar cyst

Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 7 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for contacting us. Can you explain what you mean by "indication of an hemangioma and Tovar cyst?" Where did you find these terms?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Results on Mri in Califoria

A hemangioma is a benign tumor formed of the same cells that line blood vessels and they usually contain blood. The appearance depends on where they are located. A cyst is a sac filled with fluid or air. It can be anywhere in the body, and is usually benign and harmless unless it is pressing on something else and causing some problem. Tovar cyst isn't something I have seen in any of my medical books, PubMed, Medline, or the National Institutes of Health. The only reference I've found to it online is a question that someone else asked about an MRI, and no one knew the answer.

If you will tell me what you mean by "What is the indication of an hemangioma.." I will try to put it in context for you.