Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS,DTM&H( Univ of Liverpool),34yrs experience in practice

I am a 24 year old male and am very tired all the time, i get

Customer Question

I am a 24 year old male and am very tired all the time, i get head aches behind my eye sockets and my temples and some intermitent pains in my chest. I went to the hospital october last year with AF and since then have had ct, holter moniter, stress test and ultrasound done which have all come back fine. My blood has been tested for everything that could be thought. I was diagnosed with Ross River Virus, but i have been told that would have nothing to do with my heart playing up. My breathing is labored most of the time. My doctor is out of idea's. Has tried me on Anxiety medications which does nothing. Please help me for i am losing it
Category: Health
Expert:  Vakul Aren replied 7 years ago.
Dear Mr. Rusky 84,
Hello.I would like some further info.How is your sleep?How is your appetite?Are you a smoker?What is your occupation?Lastly how much do you exercise?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I sleep good, but it feels like i do not get enough. I have a 2 year old and 6 week old child. My appetite is good. I use to smoke on and off. I quit after i went into hospital for AF, but even then i only had about 4 a day in the afternoon. I am a warehouse manager and work cordinator. I did not excercise much at all, but have now started at the gym and started to do light work outs trying to get less un fit, but fitness wise i am nothing like i use to be about 7 years ago, and after gym it takes a long time for me to get my heart back down to 80bpm. I forgot to mention that i get pulpitations also. Some times even 2 to 3 in a row. Atleast get one a day. Also noticed that when i get light headed my beat is about at 65bpm and now i feel better it is at about 80bpm? Hope that helps you...
I suggest the answer lies in regular execise,regular and adequate sleep and maybe a mild antidepressant like Sertaline for a few months.Essentially it will take sustained conscious effort to get fit and hwalthy physically and mentally.I hope you have the patience and persistence to stay the course.If you agree with me please press accept.There are no magic piils which will help instantaneously but I am sure you will recover gradually and completely