Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

One of my friends needs some support with her stress. She is

Customer Question

One of my friends needs some support with her stress. She is 21 and she is very stressful from childhood. I told her to go to a psychiatrist but she doesn’t want but she needs to know if its series or not. I asked her if she had something bad in her past but she said she never experienced something critical. What is your advice?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Anand replied 8 years ago.

Could you please ask your friend to give me her family history, so that I will know her background.

Regards
Dr. Anand
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
As her story there is nothing special. Her father was a bank manager and they used to move to many states. Now he's retired and mom and dad are living a happy life. I asked if her parents used to fight regularly but not.
Before one year she was in love with someone very much…… and he couldn't understand her feelings actually they haven't had that much relationship, it was just like a sight love in collage and at that time she used to stay at home for six months. Now she is with someone who cares a lot about her and she looks much more in love. I asked him about her condition on their love life and it seems ok. But he told me for a very small fight she cries a day! And she hates the places where they fight and she will never go that place again.
Dr. She can't express her feelings but she is willing to tell you if you ask her any questions.