Susan Ivy
Susan Ivy, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  BSN, MSN, CNS

This morning my roommate assualted me. I fought what was going

Customer Question

This morning my roommate assualted me. I fought what was going to be a loosing battle as he is 6ft 2 and I am 5ft2 and a stressful 98lbs. Frail I guess you could say. Until 2 movers walked in. I typically bruise easily and there is some bruising but the area that really is becomming most painful and debilitating is around my left kidney area. Touch it and I'll bite. If it is so painful and there is no mark what could it be?
Category: Health
Expert:  Susan Ivy replied 5 years ago.

Dear frog,

Thank you for writing JustAnswer.

Did he hit you int the kidney area forcefully?

Do you notice pink or red urine?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No, He came from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist just squeezing me like a snake, shaking me and grabbing me by the hair he would start me with my knees bent and shake me up and down he was tightly wound up from below where chest compressions would be given to my lower back beginning of butt area. He tried to shove me in a room and I myself by trying to keep my feet glued to the door frame, no pink or red urine, just very much in pain hard to move without pain. What if its nothing. but then again if they see a deep bruise or whatever else it could be (?) that they can go get a warrent for him to night. I hurt with every move and I have had 8 kidney stones its a different pain but regardless it makes moving, twisting, beginning to hurt when I breathe.    
Expert:  Susan Ivy replied 5 years ago.

Well, it sounds as if possibly there could be kidney bruising. You must definately go in and get x-rays and examined ASAP. I don't know much about the legal process, we do have a legal section here, if you need to ask them anything, but for your physical safety you should go in and get examined.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks so much I am on the way to the er.
Expert:  Susan Ivy replied 5 years ago.
Feel free to follow up with your findings.