Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience
9324755

Hi, my name isXXXXX problem is Migrane headaches..

Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 7 years ago.

Greetings,

Since how long? Any other symptom? Any past illness? Any test ? Any treatment taken?

Regards.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Since December 2nd 2008, and still having them...................... its now January 31, 09
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 7 years ago.
How is your ear condition? Is the pain limited to that side or on the other? How many hours in the morning? Any fever?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
My ear still kind of aches a bit.. I've had 2 surgeries in the past as well as sinus surgeries. Toaday I had a migrane most of the day. No fever. I'm already deaf in my right ear. I have to get a hearing aid because of the Dec. infection. It made my Left ear go deaf for awhile. This month I've had another infection in my right (Deaf Ear) as well as my right sinus..
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for the input.

The symptoms of your headache may not be simple migraine. Persistence of your headache can be due to ear or sinus involvement. Though you have been treated for sinus and ear infection still I feel that you need an complete reevaluation of your problem. You may need scan of both sinus and brain to find out or exclude any pathology there. You should consult an ENT doctor again for thorough examination, investigations and get the precise diagnosis.

Hope this information will help you.
Wish your early recovery.
Any query, please ask.
Regards.