How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5660
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have had intense pain in my upper body back, neck, arms,

Customer Question

I have had intense pain in my upper body: back, neck, arms, chest for four years. Two GP's, Neuroligist, Rhuematoligist cannot diagnosis. Only prescribe pain killers. Question: where do I go, who do I see for a possible diagnosis? Thank you. Rebecca [email protected]
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Salar replied 8 years ago.
what is the diagnosis.. is it fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome.. what medicines are you on these days?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Fibromyalgia and CFS have been ruled out. MRI, C-Scan and all other tests have all been negative. I am looking for a diagnosis.