Salar
Salar, Doctor
Experience:  int.medicine board eligible, research fellowship cardiology.. working at UTMCK
11855647

I HAVE ASK THIS QUESTION 3 TIMES NO RESPONSE.I HAVE HAD A MRI

I HAVE ASK THIS QUESTION 3 TIMES NO RESPONSE.I HAVE HAD A MRI ON THE STOMACH.MRI ON THE BRAIN.CAT SCAN ON THE LUNGS,COLONSCOPY AND A ENDOSCOPY DONE,ASONGAGRAM ON THE GALLBLADDERALL OF THESE TEST CAME BACK GOOD.THESE TEST WERE DONE IN AUGUSTOF2008,EXCEPT FOR THE SONGAGRAM OF THE GALLBLADDERIT WAS DONE ON JAN 23 2009.THE DOCTOR ORDER ME A CCK ON THE GALLBLADDERAND IT WAS DONE ON THE 30TH 2009.WAITING FOR RESULTS.MY SYSTOMS ARE MY STOMACH HURTS AND BURNS BELOW THE BELLIE BUTTON.I HAVE SHARP PAINS ON MY RIGHT SIDE TOWARDS THE MIDDLE OF THE STOMACH UNDER THE RIB CAGE. MY LEFT SIDE HAS PAIN ON THE SIDE. TODAY I STARTED FEELING NAUSEATED.CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS PROMBLEM.DO YOU THINK IT IS MY GALLBLADDER,OR SOMETHING ELSE.ALL MY DOCTORS SAY I AM VERY HEALTHY.I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY NO BODY WON'T ANSWER THIS QUESTION.I HAVE NEVER HAD THIS PROMBLEMLOOK AT MY POFILE.
Category: Health
Expert:  Salar replied 5 years ago.
well if the ultrasound of the gall bladder was fine .. and all the other tests as you mentioned then only thing left is HIDA scan which looks at the contractility of the gall bladder i beleive your doctor did biopsies with the endoscopy to rule out celiac as well . <br /> <br />If everything checks ok then it is functional GI disorder which should respond to amitriptyline.
Salar, Doctor
Experience: int.medicine board eligible, research fellowship cardiology.. working at UTMCK
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
HE SAID HE DID NOT HAVE TO DO ANY BIOPSIES HE SAID EVERYTHING LOOKED GOOD.IS IT HARD TO EAT IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE GALLBLADDER,AND DOES YOUR STOMACH HURT AND HAVE A BURNING SENCATION.DO YOU THINK IT COULD BE CANCER OF THE STOMACH.EVEN THO HE DID A ENDOSCOPY IN AGUST.MY SISTERINLAW IS A NURSE SHE SAID HE WOULD HAVE SEEN SOMETHING WHEN HE DID THE ENDOSCOPY.I AM NOT LOOSING WEIGHT AND I STILL CAN EAT.PLEASE BE HONEST I HAVE HAD YOU BEFORE AND I THINK YOU ARE GOOD.
Expert:  Salar replied 5 years ago.
well people can still eat with gall bladder disease but get episodes of nausea and bad abdominal pain on ongoing basis.. burning sensation is usually not a common presentation though. if he did nt see anything on endoscopy then stomach cancer is unlikely. it may be worth while to get tested for H pylori infection.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
WITH ME HAVING IBS CAN THAT CAUSE MY STOMACH HURTING AND BURNING.I SOME TIMES GET BURNING SENCATION IN THE CHES LIKE IAM HAVING A HEART ATTACK.I HEARD IF I HAD STOMACH CANCER IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SEEN WHEN THE ENDOSCOPY WAS PERFORMED,PLUS I HEARD IT WOULD BE IN THE STOMACH FOR AWHILE IS HIS TRUE.I REALLY APRESIATE YOUR PATINCE.DO YOU AGREE WITH ALL 5 OF MY DOCTORS THAT IAM HEALTHY.
Expert:  Salar replied 5 years ago.
well I ave not examined you and not read reports myself but from the description and presentation it does seem that you had all types of test done and have been diagnosed as IBS which is a benign disease. the chest pain and heart attack feeling could be from acid reflux, panic attack or anxiety . stomach cancer should have been picked up on endoscopy . It seems that you are healthy .. if continues to have problem amitriptyline or sucrafate can be added on as needed basis by your doctor.