Dr.Tiwari, Doctor.
Experience:  M.D.

hi,i went to docs as i have severe constiption she gave me

Customer Question

hi,i went to docs as i have severe constiption she gave me laxativies i aslo have a pain under my left rib its like something is moving around in there? can you help and tell me what it is please
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr.Tiwari replied 7 years ago.
   In the left side of upper abdomen there is upper part of colon if you are having a severe type of constipation after taking laxative you may feel movement of colon there.
I think it will be helpful.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
ok thanx but its like a worm moving round is that normal? i had a weird uncomfertable feeling there berore the constipation is this all linked? does alot off people have this without it being nothing to worry about ?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
hi thanx for that but i had a weird feeling at fib b4 i new i was constipated now its like a worm feeling moving around is this common? i go 2 docs alot i just feel as thou i should ask u first.what can help me exept laxatives?
Expert:  Dr.Tiwari replied 7 years ago.
Yes ,this moving sensation as i have mentioned may be normal due to passage of stool material.
To get relief from a continuous constipation you should do following-
1.Take a plenty of fibrous part in the form of fresh fruits,vegetable salad in your diet.
2.Drink a good amount of water per day.
3.Do some exercises every day.
4.Do not lie down to bed just after dinner .Take your dinner about 1-2 hours before going to bed.
I think this will be helpful for you .
Have a nice time.