Adereti
Adereti, Doctor
Experience:  M.BCHB; CERT. FAMILY PLANNING. 21years experience in General practice and obstetric care both in Pu

what are purple spots ... they are tiny or small , always purple

Customer Question

what are purple spots?... they are tiny or small , always purple ...I often wake up with them on my body in the morning-WHAT ARE THEY????
Category: Health
Expert:  Adereti replied 5 years ago.

DearCustomer

Greetings.

To be able to help, i will need some more information about these spots.

For how long have you seen them?

How long does it take to disappear?

When you press on it - 'the spot' do you observe anything?

What specific heavy metal was found in your urine and blood?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have seen these spots on and off for the last 3 years-mostly "regular" in the last 8 months- and more and more, everytime I wake up 5 out of 7 days "always" new purple tiny circle spots, like as if someone took a "bold sharpie marker" and made a dot on your skin to as big as the" flat top of the pensial ereaser(but the big ones like that are rare compared to the tiny purple spots/dots that show up "spraticly"...anywhere they choose to appear,also sometimes little red spots/dots appear but thats rare compared to the dominating-purple spots/dots.And when you press on them they donot fade or disappear nor do they move at all from their spot when I press down on them.For them to diaappesr/fade takes about 8-10 days but then you have"sirprise"new ones...In my blood the heavy metal that was ordered to be tested came back as lead,cadmium,copper,maganese, arsenic,mercury.At 50% in hair anilyisess(spelling? sorry) is calcium,magnesium,sodium,copper,molybdenum,boron,lithium,phosphorus,strontium,sulfur,barium,cobalt,iron,germanium. Over 60% is uranium, bismuth,thallium,silver.Over 65% is aluminum,antimony,arsenic,cadmium,lead,uranium,tin,titanium,zinc,maganese,chromium,selenium.At 75% and over iodine,rubidium,zirconium.Over 85% potassium.This test was completed 12/31/2007
Expert:  Adereti replied 5 years ago.

These purple spots are called purpura. They occur as a result of bleeding under the skin. there a large number of possible causes, some of which you may find from the following link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/purpura

If i have satisfied your curiousity, please click ACCEPT. If you still need more explanation, feel free to ask.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I saw the rash on that wed site- that's way to much of a rash- I might weake up with 2-3-5 new ones on my body and it's not a rash or clustered together like that if you are right thought... where does it come from? and why does a person have that???
Expert:  Adereti replied 5 years ago.

Dear just purple,

I have had som problem with my computer for more than 24 hours now, which has just been resolved.

Like i told you earlier, these purple or sometime red spots are actually small bleeding under the skin.it may not be enough to raise the skin to look like a rash or a paple or a wheal.

It occurs in situations when the normal coagulation system is failing like in some blood dieases, some poisoning , and in some cancer. It may also occur if there is problem with the small blood vessels.

In your own case , it might be related to the cancer. However, i suggest you do a complete blood work up and evaluation of your coagulation profile.

I wish you all the best.

If you are helped by my response, please click ACCEPT that i may get credit for my effort. If you still need more explanation, please ask.

Adereti, Doctor
Experience: M.BCHB; CERT. FAMILY PLANNING. 21years experience in General practice and obstetric care both in Pu
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thankyou,which cancer's show these kinds of spots??
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

thank you,which cancer's show these kinds of spots?? and I pressed "YES" so you could get paid...thank you for caring enuff to answer, so kindly too. May GOD BLESS YOU!!!! ALL THE DAY'S OF YOUR LIFE!!! -when I clicked "YES" it went to this wierd box -what should I do ??? I'm going to hit the reply so you can answer on the "cancers"- what type... and tell them I said "YES" and thank you so you can be paid-okay?

" I ACCEPT" ( I hoped that helped,first time I ever used this company and after working with you I will glagly use it again-thank you )

Expert:  Adereti replied 5 years ago.

Thanks for Accepting and asking for further details.

Some cancer of the blood vessel has been implicated especially, Hemangioma. However, you did not say what type of cancer you have been diagnosed to have. Like i said earlier, Only a thorough physical examination and full blood work up can solve the riddle.

Should you still have need for more explanation, i am available. I wish you all the best.