Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Twenty years experience in active private practice

I am considering taking Rejuvi-cell ,hGH andcolostrum .

I am considering taking Rejuvi-cell ,hGH and colostrum .I purchased a supply of this but don't really know anything about it.It sounds great .I'd appretiate any professinal input . hGH is referred to by medical science as the ' "master hormone". It is very plentiful when we are young, but near the age of 21 our bodies begin to produce less of it. By the time we are 40 nearly everyone is deficient in growth hormone ,and at 80 our production of hGH has diminished 90 to 95 %. Is this so and would it be harmful to take? they say it's a homeopathic oral spray.

Although HGH is very powerful in reducing the signs of aging, it also has a number of harmful effects if not taken under medical supervision.

If the HGH level in the blood goes too high, then it could affect various organs of the body - the heart could be affected and get enlarged, it could cause a condition called acromegaly in which the joints become enlarged as also the bones of the hands, feet and skull, it could affect the liver since the liver will need to work overtime to metabolize the excessive hormone etc.

Colostrum does not have any harmful effects.

If you do wish to use this product please consult a doctor for a complete check up, including blood test to determine the level of HCH in your blood.

I hope this helps.

Please feel free to ask for more information if you want any. If not, please accept the answer by clicking on the green 'Accept' button on this page. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback would be much appreciated.