Mike Teflon
Mike Teflon, Health Guide/First Aider
Experience:  Background of medical practitioners, I answer only if i can help or advise.

Sore nipples for male, 70 of age taking Lipitor, Asperin, Lisinopril,

Sore nipples for male, 70 of age taking Lipitor, Asperin, Lisinopril, and Metoprolol also a light rash on upper body.

Although, nipple pain, soreness is common in adolescents, it does require investigation in older males. I think it could be an infection or an allergic reaction

A lot depends on whether the pain is in the nipple itself, the tissue beneath or the ribs. If you suffer from arthritis, the ribs can be painful where they join the breast bone. Pressing on the rib through the nipple will trigger this pain.

If it is in the tissue under the nipple you may have a chronic infection which can result in a cyst. These are often tender and painful. Pain at the nipple itself may be from infection or constant rubbing against clothes. Any discharge from the nipple should be taken seriously as infections, and sometimes growths within the breast tissue, can show themselves this way.

Muscular pain within the muscles below the breast and overlying the ribs can be painful from inflammation especially if you suffer from arthritis.

You've been on medication already but proper diagnosis by your doctor can make you feel comfortable, because serous causes of pain must be looked into.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I will take this to my doctor to see if anything can be done to relieve the discomfort.

Yes, that is the correct way to go..

Thanks for your accept.