Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience
9324755

my hand then i had a drink in my hands under the tap..back..ur mouth

hello about 10 mins ago i had to clean out the dogs water bowl as it had 3 toads dead in it and then i had to wash it out and then i forgot to wash my hand then i had a drink in my hands under the tap and can that have posioned me at all now so so worried and can i die from that all all please get back to me asap and can when u drink can the water or whatever u are drinking can it go all weird and bubble in ur mouth at all.. so so so scared now please get back to me asap and will thins kill me...
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.

Greetings,

Do you have any symptoms? Did you drink under the tap or tap water?

Regards
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i dont know what can happen and what are the symptoms i would get..
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for the input,

It is most likely that while drinking from tap your hands got washed from running water & you are not exposed to any contamination. If there be any contamination it can cause you vomiting & / or diarrhea. But this sounds unusual. If you feel such you need to consult your doctor.

Hope this information will help you.
Wish your healthy life.
Any query, please ask.
Regards.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
can it kill me at all and i feel abit sick in the tummy..
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.
Feeling a bit of sickness will not kill . Take adequate fluid .
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
could it be from the toads
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
also i feel tired to and can they make you tired
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.
Tiredness can come if you take less fluid & get dehydrated. Also you become anxious you can feel tired. As I told you take plenty of fluid & rest, you will be ok.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
can feeling sick be from the toads that i had to get out of the dogs water and drink water from the tapn with my hands.. and for the past 3 days i have been getting this fluttering just below my ribcage and what is that so so worried hey..
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.
You told you drank water 10 min ago, how comes fluttering for 3 days?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i have also had fluttering it started 3 days ago...
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.
Where is the fluttering?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I TOLD U IT IS BELOW MY RIGHT RIB DOWN THE BOTTOM THERE... HAVE HAD IT FOR 3 DAYS NOW... WHAT CAN THAT BE FROM..
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.
It can be due to muscle twitching or from extra beats from heart. Anxiety & tension state aggravates it. It can also be from excessive intake of alcohol, tea , coffee.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
so is that dangerous if it is a extra heart beats
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.
A few extra beats are not dangerous , but if is very frequent then you can have an EKG
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
it wont kill me i9f i have heaps of beats like that...
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.
If you feel heaps of beats then contact your doctor for an EKG.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
is it dangerous hey... and can thowing toads away give u a blocked nose at all but it feels blocked but it aint..
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.
Throwing away toads will not give blocked feeling in nose. It is not blocked.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
it aint dangerous too have the fluttering at all and what if i have it heaps do i need to go to the hospital at all i have had it 6 times today..
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i think i broke my sturm about a month ago and can that kill me at all as i was sore it the centre that for about a month and one nite i had a shower and i got out of the shower and was drying myself and i dryed my tummy in a long stroke and i heard a big crack nosie and can that be bad at all and what can happen now...
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.
In most of the cases fluttering is not dangerous.I feel you got a blunt trauma to chest . This has not broken your sternum. Soreness is due to trauma
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i didnt do anything to make it sore and for it to crack when i dryed my skin in the middle of my chest.. tell me how dose it happen
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.
Then why do you think it is broken?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
as i heard a crack and i was sore there for about a month b4 hand can u please tell me what is wrong there... so so worried..
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.
There can be an inflammation of the junction of rib & its cartilage . This can cause soreness of there. You can apply warm compress over it
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
<p>why does it get sore for no reason for??</p><p> </p>
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.
The soreness can occur from inflammation. Please read this resource,

http://www.mayoclinic.com/print/costochondritis/DS00626/METHOD=print&DSECTION=all
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
and at the moment i have pain on my left side up near my under arm but not that far up and i dont know if that could be caused by a knot in my back or if it is to do with my mital valve diease and can i die from this mital valve diease at all and my last ulta sound i had done hwe said that it was more normal this time as it was like 27 or 25 mmhg can u please tell me what this mean and do i need to have anitboic when i go to the dentist or u dont think i need that at al;l as the risk is to low.. please let me know asap thanks theresa
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.
If you have mitral valve disease you have to take antibiotic when any procedure like dental works etc.. Though the condition of your valve is normal, still as a preventive measure, you have to take it. Better you have a repeat ECG, ultrasound to check the recent status of your heart. Consult your cardiologist for follow up.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
why what is wrong and is it dangerous...
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 5 years ago.
As you have a mitral valve disease, you should have check up regularly, so that if it progresses, early measure can be taken to prevent damage.
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)
Experience: 25 years of clinical experience