Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM

migraine head achs for about three years..fioricet..migraines

I had sufferd from migraine head ach's for about three years I took fioricet 30mg's of codine and OTC meds I also take zoloft Zyprexa Valium Dalmane Lithium Alcohal chew tobacco.Tried B-12 injetions sytoms vanished no more migraines. Chould my psyc meds have been the problem.and how much B-12 is to much also have lost 20LB's since starting B12 two months ago
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 7 years ago.

As such even migraine research scientists do not know the specific cause of migraines, although they believe that sensitive blood vessels may play a role .
Also clinical studies have revealed several side effects of Zoloft, and migraines appear to be one of them .
So it is difficult to comment on the exact cause of migraine .

For further reading

Causes of migraine( For detailed reading)

Vitamin B 12

Vitamin B 12

The dose and regimen of Vitamin B 12 may vary depending upon the patient condition,age,weight , disease and you should consult your regular doctor for the same . .
Also you should not stop any medications at all and discuss the possibility of side effects with your doctor .But you should not stop your medications .