Internist
Internist, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Board Certified in 2 Specialties, VERIFIED,American, trained and located in United States
13024878

My brother Needs a Jaw Replacement, His jaw is ankleossing

My brother Needs a Jaw Replacement, His jaw is ankleossing and he cant open his mouth more than mabye 1/2 inch, eatting is becoming a problem and he's only 22 years old. Where can I    take him and how much? Mike in [email protected] Thanks

Thank you for your question.

I see your question has been up for quite a while and I will suggest the following URL that lists oral surgeons in Colorado. I have no idea of much this would cost with a combined doctor and hospital bill. This you would have to ask each doctor individually.

http://www.dentalgentlecare.com/dry_mouth_products.htm

Please click "ACCEPT" (GREEN) so I can get credit for my work. Please take a moment to leave a POSITIVE feedback which is helpful to me. This response is for your information only and does not substitute for a visit to your doctor.I have
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Hey Doc the url you sent me wasnt a list of oral surgeons it was a list for dry mouth products. Could you re-send the url
sorry

http://www.locateadoc.com/doctors/oral-maxillofacial-surgery/coloradosprings-co.html

Click "ACCEPT" (GREEN) or I do not get credit for my answer. Take a moment to leave a POSITIVE feedback which is helpful to me. This response is for your information only and does not substitute for a visit to your doctor.
you are welcome. good luck
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Buy the way my brother was told that the replacement would ankeloss as well is this true?
I honestly do not know the answer to that question but if the joint is replaced by a synthetic material I do not know how it would become anklylosed again.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you