do not serve this food. The cling wrap that has evaporated has emitted harmful chemicals into the food.
They are not harmful enough to cause people to get sick unless they are sensitive. BUT the gases and particles that were emitted to the food, are known carcinogens.
The research is inconclusive in this regard, but when you heat something until it goes away, that plastic had to go somewhere, right?
Think of this...if scientific studies say it is bad, then despite one or two that contradict it, are you willing to be the one to serve a potential contaminate to your guests.
Of course you could set it out, tell everyone what happened, and tell them they can eat at their own risk.
My advise, do not serve it.