Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP
A healthy LDL level is one that falls in the optimal or near-optimal range.
The LDL values are-
Doctors consider low LDL cholesterol levels one of the gold standards for good health
As such considering your readings , you should not worry. take healthy and well balanced diet, exercise 4-5 times a week, take fresh fruits and vegetables. Please do not panic for cancer.
Sorry - just a couple more questions before I accept:
1) So there is nothing I can do to raise my LDL levels naturally?
2) Is there an LDL level that is considered "too low"?
3) Is a low LDL level such as mine a symptom of any other underlying condition? They want me to go back for further tests but I am not sure what they are going to test for. I don`t want to go back and simply have another blood test to tell me what I already know!
Yes, sure i will answer to your questions
1. Well, a research study was done at Maryland ,and it showed that if a person consumes trans-fat or saturated-fat diets, it will increase the LDL levels.Trans fats cause changes in metabolism that increase the amount of circulating LDL cholesterol, which in turn can get deposited in blood vessel walls
2. As such low level of LDL is not considered any risk for health
3. No, this will not cause any symptoms. You should not worry fro any serious disease.
Remain away from stress .
The only way I can keep away from stress is to keep away from my little monsters!
But thank you, XXXXX XXXXX really reassured me.
Thanks for accepting my answer.
I wish you all the best,