Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience

My upper chest left side has hurt for a week. My left side

My upper chest left side has hurt for a week. My left side neck is also sore with tingling in my left arm. this has been going on for a week but worse today. MY neck is stiff and hard to bend to the right. I have become concerned about being a heart condition but other than a this, i feel OK
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 7 years ago.

What makes it worse? Any past illness? How is blood pressure?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Blood pressure is normal- just had it checked for health assessmnent.

twisting and turning certain ways make it worse but the tingling in my arm made me a little nervous. No prblems breathing. sore mbetween left nipple and shoulder and then on left shoulder blade.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

No past illness. In fact very active( went motorcylcing today with my kids) But I am very apprehensive about the feeling.( I lost a friend to a heart attack a couple of years ago).

Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for the input,

The symptoms sound like any muscle pain or from the spine of the neck from any pinching on the nerve causing tingling in left arm. Increase in the symptoms with neck movements supports it. But the probability of heart disease can not be excluded without an examination of doctor.. You need to have an EKG too to be certain about it.

Hope this information will help you.
Wish your early recovery.
Any query, please ask.