Dr Heal
Dr Heal, Doctor
Experience:  Graduate with a Bachelor
11859556

I HAVE MOVEMENT IN MY UPPER STOMACH AREA RIGHT BELOW MY BREAST.

I HAVE MOVEMENT IN MY UPPER STOMACH AREA RIGHT BELOW MY BREAST. I THOUGHT I WAS PREGNANT BUT MY PERIOD CAME AFTER BEING 4 WEEKS LATE. THE MOVEMENT CONTINUES AND DOES NOT FEEL LIKE GAS. I'M REALLY CONCERNED...

DearCustomer

What sort of a movement? Or is it tingling sort of feeling/

with best regards,

Dr.Renjusha

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
it's a movement similiar to a fetus moving but in the upper stomach not lower. many people have said it is gas but i don't feel any pressure like you would have if it were gas. like i said i was convinced it was a baby until i got my period.

Dear Misstucker,

Is there any abdominal distension or bloating?

with best regards,

Dr.Renjusha

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
yes i feel very bloated

Dear misstucker,

See you missed your periods for only 4 weeks and as such in a case where the pregnancy has not been confirmed it is not proper to suspect pregnancy. If it was pregnancy also the growth of fetus does not make it move in your womb and it can never be felt below your breasts. the organ that comes at that region is the diaphram which actually moves whenever we breath or if there is a upward pressure due to Gas formation. This gives such a feeling of movement. As you say your stomach is bloated then again its your internal indigestion resulting in the formation of gas.

If not the above there may be chances of Phantom tumor and in this case you need to get examined by your doctor and take medicines.

with best regards,

Dr.Renjusha