Can you give sometime. I can prepare a neat answers highlighted and send it back to you. I will take up only if you agree or leave it to other experts by opting out.
with best regards,
CAN YOU SEND WHAT YOU HAVE SO FAR? IM GOING TO FAIL MY FINAL
1. Which term describes the surgical repair of the tube extending from the kidney to the bladder? A) pyeloplasty B) meatoplasty C) ureteroplasty D) urethroplasty 2. Colporrhexis is bleeding from the vagina. A) True B) False - Its actually laceration of vaginal wall3. Hormones that control the functions of other endocrine glands are secreted by the ______. A) adrenal glands B) pineal gland C) pituitary gland D) thymus gland 4. Sunburn is caused by excessive exposure to harmful UVB (UV) rays. 5. Which part of the brain is responsible for the highest level of thought? A) brain stem B) cerebellum C) cerebrum D) medulla 6. Chlamydia is a highly contagious yeast infection that may cause sterility in both males and females. A) True B) False 7. Which condition is the flow of pus from the ear? A) otalgia B) otomycosis C) otopyorrhea D) otorrhagia 8. Which condition is a precancerous skin lesion caused by excessive exposure to the sun? A) actinic keratosis B) erythroderma C) folliculitis D) psoriasis 9. Which condition is a crack-like sore? A) fissure B) fistula C) laceration D) lesion 10. Which hormone increases calcium levels in the blood? A) calcitonin B) melanotropin C) parathyroid D) thyroxine 11. Which autoimmune disorder is characterized by a red, scaly rash on the face and upper trunk? A) eczema B) lupus erythematosus C) psoriasis D) rosacea 12. Match each statement with the correct item below. A. comedo B. sebaceous cyst C. seborrhea D. seborrheic dermatitis E. seborrheic keratosis ABCDEoverproduction of sebum - SeborrheaABCDEcyst containing yellow, fatty material - Seabaceous cystABCDElesion formed by the buildup of sebum - - Seborrheic keratosisABCDEbenign flesh-colored skin tumor - CornedoABCDEskin inflammation due to overproduction of sebum - seborrheic dermatitis
13. The term _______ describes a procedure to remove waste products from the blood of patients whose kidneys no longer function. A) dalysis B) dealysis C) dialysis D) dyalysis 14. Match each statement with the correct item below. A. keloid B. keratosis C. lipoma D. polyp E. skin tag ABCDE benign fatty deposit under the skin - PolypABCDE a skin growth that hangs by a fine stalk - Skin tagABCDEabnormally raised scar - KeratosisABCDEmushroom-like growth on mucous membrane - LipomaABCDEa wart- Keloid
15. Which condition is severe itching of the external female genitalia? A) leukorrhea B) perineurium pruritis C) pruritus vulvae D) vaginal candidiasis 16. Which term describes the simultaneous inward movement of both eyes toward each other to maintain single binocular vision? A) accommodation B) convergence C) emmetropia D) refraction 17. Which condition is a closed sac or pouch containing fluid or semisolid material? A) abscess B) cyst C) macule D) nodule 18. Polycystic kidney disease is an inherited kidney disorder in which the kidneys become enlarged because of multiple cysts. A) True B) False 19. Anuria means excessive urination. A) True B) False 20. Match each statement with the correct item below. A. Cowper's glands B. glans penis C. prepuce D. prostate E. testicles ABCDEglands that produce the sperm - TesticlesABCDEalso known as the foreskin - PrepuceABCDEgland surrounding the urethra - prostateABCDE sensitive region located at the tip of the penis - glans penisABCDE secrete mucus that acts as a lubricant - Cowpers glands
21. Calcium levels in the blood and tissues are regulated by calcitonin working with the Parathyroid hormone. 22. Match each statement with the correct item below. A. diuresis B. nocturia C. enuresis D. urinary retention E. urinary incontinence ABCDEincreased excretion of urine - DiuresisABCDEinvoluntary discharge of urine - Urinary incontinenceABCDEexcessive urination during the night -NocturiaABCDEinability to control the voiding of urine - Urinary retensionABCDEinability to empty the bladder - Enuresis
23. Which condition is caused by a congenital lack of thyroid secretion? A) acromegaly B) cretinism C) gigantism D) myxedema
24. Which diagnostic technique is the direct visual examination of the tissues of the cervix? A) colposcopy B) endovaginal ultrasound C) hysteroscopy D) laparoscopy
25. The disorder characterized by the repeated pulling out of one's hair is known as Tricottilomania.
26. The endocrine gland located near the midline in the anterior portion of the thoracic cavity is the _____. A) pineal gland B) pituitary gland C) thymus gland D) thyroid gland 27. Which neurotransmitter is released at synaptic nerve endings? A) acetylcholine B) dopamine C) norepinephrine D) serotonin
28. GAD is characterized by A) A person acting sick when he or she is not really sick B) multiple cognitive defects, including memory impairment C) panic attacks D) persistent, intrusive, excessive worry about multiple topics 29. A lumbar puncture is sampling of CSF obtained by inserting a needle into the epidural space of the lumbar region. A) True B) False 30. Which cranial nerves conduct the sense of smell impulses from the nose to the brain? A) abducens B) facial C) olfactory D) trigeminal 31. The condition also known as underactive thyroid is Hypothyroidism. 32. Which condition is inflammation of the renal pelvis and of the kidney? A) nephritis B) polycystic kidney disease C) pyelitis D) pyelonephritis 33. Which hormones influence some sex-related characteristics? A) corticoids B) glucocorticoids C) gonadocorticoids D) mineralocorticoids 34. An evaluation of a newborn infant's physical status by assigning numerical values is known as a/an Apgar score.