Dr Singh
Dr Singh, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD
13601825

Hi,does secretion of woman vagaina on the pimple (acne) cause

Hi,does secretion of woman vagaina on the pimple (acne) cause transmiting of HIV?even the pimple i very tiny?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Singh replied 8 years ago.

Greeings,

HIV risk is there if any cuts or sores on the skin, and if there was direct contact with HIV infected blood, vaginal fluids or semen from the other person.

if the pimple in you case was not opened(ruptured or bleeding)and was intact there are no chances that you will be infected, BUT if there is a bleeding from pimple or the pimple have no skin intact/ruptured ,then there chances can be if the host is carrying hiv infection...

regards,

Please click "ACCEPT" if I answered your question to your satisfaction so that I may get credit for my work.
Please leave a POSITIVE FEEDBACK if you are satisfied by my answer.a BONUS will be highly apriciated.