Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice

when is the best STAY HARD product on the market that really

when is the best STAY HARD product on the market that really works fast!!??
Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 7 years ago.
Based on patients feedback I would say Levitra 20mg with some patients and Viagra 100mg for others. Either will probably do about the same. Cialis has the potential benefit of lasting significantly longer but seems to be the least potent of the three. I've tended to see the highest success rate with Levitra (with Viagra being close second) Hope this helps, Anthony Bray MD
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I do not have a prescription and i'm pretty sure one would need this in order to receive this prodct. Is there anything great I can use that doesn't require a prescription?
No,nothing great as far as I know. I've seen those late night ads for Extenze and others but I don't really know much about these. I've seen nothing about them so far in the medical literature and I suspect that they are little more than placebo. If you need a product then it will be probably be worth your time and money to see a physician and get a prescription. Good Luck, Anthony Bray MD