A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
3157612

go for a check and is there any special prior matter i have to cover

I have a new lady friend,an ex nurse who wants to be 100% certain that I have no existence of any sexual disease.I have no reason to believe that I have a problem. Where do i have to go for a check and is there any special prior matter i have to cover before going.Also is there a charge for such a check

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. You can go to any doctor, clinic, urgent care center, or health department and request testing. There is, of course, a charge for testing, which will vary by location. Your RN friend may have an idea of where it is cheapest to be tested in your town. There are no special preparations before going.