Dr Singh
Dr Singh, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD
13601825

Hi had few instances last week where I felt light headed and

Hi had few instances last week where I felt light headed and really didn't feel like eating or have much energy at all, The light headed feeling has gone and appetite has returned but I feel very emotional and confused? Should I worry-don't feel myself?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Singh replied 6 years ago.

Greetings,

answer the following questions,

how many times you had this episodes of light headache?

how much time does it continue?

do you feel nausea,vomiting while headache?

what you do to decrease it? and does it help in decreasing it?

where on the head you felt the pain(all over the head,left side,right side,back,front(forehead))

are you taking any medications regarding any other medical illness?

any recent infections?(gastric/respiratory)

any past medical illness?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

light headed-more of dizzy feeling lasting 30 secs to minute or two. Happened on 5 occasions. but with all info given was wondering if should be concerned?

Do I now have to pay again for response as do nat have the funds/

Thank you

Expert:  Dr Singh replied 6 years ago.

is the onset of headache is rapid(ie sudden)

you said it happened on 5 occasions(plz specify within how many days)

you

Expert:  Dr Singh replied 6 years ago.

you

dont have to
Expert:  Dr Singh replied 6 years ago.

you

dont have to pay
Expert:  Dr Singh replied 6 years ago.

you

dont have to pay again
Expert:  Dr Singh replied 6 years ago.

you dont have to pay again, you can select ACCEPT after i answer you question

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
would come on suddenly. over 4-5 days.
Expert:  Dr Singh replied 6 years ago.

At your age most probably you had Tension-type headache typically causes pain that radiates in a band-like fashion bilaterally from the forehead to the occiput. Pain often radiates to the neck muscles and is described as tightness, pressure, or dull ache.and is related with stress and heightened emotions.

as per your symptoms,i suggest you to plz visit the doctor so as to rule out the possible hidden cause as sudden onset of headache (with dizzines)and then prolongation for a short period of time(30 sec in your case)may not be a good sign.

plz visit you doctor as some imaging studies may be required.

(but just dont worry it can be a simple tension type heache as i explained above)

regards.

Please click "ACCEPT" if I answered your question to your satisfaction so that I may get credit for my work.
Please leave a POSITIVE FEEDBACK if you are satisfied by my answer.a BONUS will be highly apriciated

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
but what about the losss of appetite n feeling very emotional? This is why decided to ask in frst place?
Expert:  Dr Singh replied 6 years ago.

loss of appitite in your case may be due to anorexia nervosa(as you were concern about this pain,a stressful condition)sometimes Deficiency of iron, zinc, Vitamin B1, folate, or biotin can induce appetite loss ..

plz visit your doctor as it happened on 5 ocasions and the onset is sudden.a regular consultation with few tests may solve your this condition.

regards

Please leave a POSITIVE FEEDBACK if you are satisfied by my answer.a BONUS will be highly apriciated.

Expert:  Dr Singh replied 6 years ago.

please do not forget to click "ACCEPT" so that we may get credit for our work.
.
Dr Singh, Doctor (MD)
Experience: MD