Edward Johnson
Edward Johnson, U.S. Army Medic
Experience:  U.S. Army Medical Services Corps, and Special Forces Med School, Ft. Sam Houstan, Tx; EMT U.AK

semen comes out.Clear sticky fluid sometimes followed..whitish

Hello, I am wondering if I have something wrong with me. When I am finishing peeing sometimes it looks like semen comes out.Clear sticky fluid sometimes followed by thick whitish goop.

Dear XXXXXy,

Thank you for your question.

Do you have any pain on urination, either just before, during or just after?

How long has this been going on?

When was the last time you had intercourse

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Lets see. No, no pain that hurts anyway.

I would say a couple months. I notice after going poop. You know when your peeing at the same time? I see this at the end of the peeing.

I have ben married 14 years. No affairs on my end! We did it a week ago.

Dear XXXXXy,

Thank you for your response. Ok, so when you say that there is no pain that hurts, I take that to mean that some times you feel some discomfort, maybe a light twinge once in a while is that correct?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I can tell my penis is there. I feel something a little. Not really pain.Nothing that bothers me.

Dear XXXXXy,

Thank you very much for the additional clarification.

In order to make a definitive diagnosis or estimate of your issue, it would require a phyiscal examination by a urologist or GP, where they can also take any necessary lab tests.

In my opinion this seems to be related to non-specific uritis, or more likely a chronic prostate infection. A prostate infection can occur quite innocently from having a undetected or incmpletely treated cystitis or urethritis that progressed up to the prostate gland, as sometimes occurs. it could occur from minor innocent incertion errors during intercourse, where germs got introdued to the urethra.

The prostate gland is the source of seminal fluid that contains the sperm and when you have a bowel movement, if the prostate is infected or enlarged, there is pressure placed on the prostate that causes some leakage.

While there may be other causes than prostatitis or enlarged prostate, that is where you and your physician should begin. These conditions are benign, and are easily resolved with medication, and drinking plenty of fluids.