Nurse Annie
Nurse Annie, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  PHD RN 40+ years in nursing all depts & units 20+ years as a midwife, certified lactation consultant

Baclofen overdose -

Customer Question

Baclofen overdose -
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Annie replied 7 years ago.

If you have overdosed on this medication, you should go to the ER immediately. Symptoms of an overdose include muscle weakness, vomiting, drowsiness, dilated or pinpoint pupils, weak or shallow breathing, fainting, and coma. Please either call 911 or have someone bring you to the ER immediately.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Many thanks for your swift reply - excellent service -

please see my follow up message - I don't feel it's so serious I should go to ER - but would like to know whether I should drink water, milk, eat, or walk off the desire to pace around, while the effect wears off

Thnak you!

For any type of medication an overdose is serious and can cause death. So you need to go to the ER immediately to be evaluated and treated. There is nothing you can do at home so an ER visit is necessary.