Susanne, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  10 Years experience Intensive Care and Medical/Surgical Nursing

i am having symptoms of a strong garlic smell and can not keep

Customer Question

i am having symptoms of a strong garlic smell and can not keep food down.
Category: Health
Expert:  Susanne replied 7 years ago.

Hi there,

Please tell me if you are taking any supplements that contain garlic, are eating any foods prepared or have consumed either of these in the recent past. If you have, when did you stop? How long have you felt this way? Any known medical problems? What color are the spots that you mentioned? Are the spots raised, red, itchy, white, warm to touch? Where on the body are the spots located? Have you traveled outside the USA recently? Are you nauseous? Can you keep liquids down?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i notice the smell getting stronger and stronger. i have dark streaks in my fingernails. the spots are like little blisters and then they leave black marks on my skin once they dissolve. the smell is so strong i always want to take a shower but the smell comes back. I have dropped about 25lbs in less than a year and i cant keep any food down. please help me i am having some problems with my husband and he keeps saying crazy stuff to me. i dont know whats going on please help.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i am being fed by my husband almost everyday. he waits until i get home and he prepares most of my food. please reply soon!!!!!!!!
Expert:  Susanne replied 7 years ago.

Hi again,

I am very concerned for you. Based on what you are telling me, you may be in a dangerous situation. Since I do not know you, all I am able to do is give you some hotline numbers and instruct you to call if you feel you are in an abusive situation. Also, if you suspect you are being poisoned, be very careful of the foods you take in. The following is a list of 800 numbers you can call for help:

National Domestic Violence Hotline 1 800 799 SAFE

Abuse Victim Hotline 1(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

I hope this information is helpful and you get the help you need. If in immediate danger, call 911 or your local emergency number

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
what do my symptoms sound like