Dr Singh
Dr Singh, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD

My nose keeps twicthing/pulsing. Its been going on for a

My nose keeps twicthing/pulsing. It's been going on for a couple of hours non-stop. It is very annoying.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Singh replied 7 years ago.

Nasal twitching is not a serious condition and typically results from excessive fatigue or stress. sometimes its result of a mild allergic reaction(sensitive to Pollens (tree, grass, and weed,House dust mites ,pets) external envioment(new place ), surrounding temperature(ecessive cold,heat)

but i few cases it can be proir to certaiin inflamations of the nasal sunus.

if physiological then it will be gone withing few minutes,

if its an allergic condition i suggest you to move away from the source(allergent).and have proper anti-allergic treatment.

but if it continues and you find cloggong and discharge from the noasal cavity i suggest you to visit you doctor as in this case it may be start of some bacterial/viral infections.

try to rinse gently the nsal cavity with lukewarm water without forcefull blowouts.this might help.

while pulsation in the nasal cavity is not often observed, and infections or any changes in the blood pressure may also trigger this.

Please click "ACCEPT" if I answered your question to your satisfaction so that I may get credit for my work.
Please leave a POSITIVE FEEDBACK if you are satisfied by my answer.