Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

i feel dizzey and i feel something going on in my head but

i feel dizzey and i feel something going on in my head but it comes and goes like confusion,dizzey lack of memory. i did MRI everthing was o.k. but I am sure something is not right. what else i can do
Category: Health
Expert:  Family Physician replied 7 years ago.
How long have you had these symptoms?

What did your doctors tell you?

What type of doctor(s) have you seen?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
on and off it has been about a year i have seen my general doctor she said maybe i can take somekind of medicine and see if that would help me.
What medicine were you given?

Has this medicine helped?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
it all started about four years ago when i had depression she gave me Zolaft ( I don't know how to spell it) to take I took it for about one and half year and than little by little i stop it all to gather. so this time when she told me she can give me medicine i said no. because i wanted to find out what causes me to have this kind of problem. when she said she can give me some medicine to try, i don't know what kind of medicine she had in mind.
I believe that it would be reasonable to see a ENT physician to evaluate this dizziness. The inner ears are responsible for helping to maintain the sense of balance.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
what kind of doctor is ENT? and also what about the confusion and consentration and memory problem?
I'm sorry, ENT is an abbreviation for an otolaryngologist - a specialist that deal with ear, nose and throat problems.