Carole
Carole, Nurse
Experience:  20+ years professional experience in emergency nursing, skilled, HIV Certified educator
7466212

how long does morphine 60 miligrams stay in your system

DearCustomer

The metabolism rate within each persons body may vary from person to person, so the drugs may metabolize at a slightly different rate. Factors such as; age, amount/frequency, body mass/size, over health, how the drug is taken, and other's can all contribute to the rate at which a drug is metabolized in the body.

Opiates, Heroin, and Morphine can take up to 72 hours (3 days) to be completely out of the body. Three days is noted as the maximum time frame that this would stay in the body.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank You,

Carole

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
What is the least amount of time

DearCustomer

The minimum time would be 3-4 hours,depending upon metabolism (this is VERY rare). 3 days at the most for complete removal of this medication.

Thank you,

Carole

DearCustomer

I apologize if I didn't answer your whole question? I had answered, question above "How long does Morphine 60mg stay in your system"

If there is anything else I could help you with, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank You,

Carole