Ask Your Health Question and Get an Answer ASAP
In all likelihood you have a problem which is called as plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is the inflammation of the insertion of the plantar fascia on the calcaneal bone. Read the details in the resources;
Following is the comprehensive treatment protocol:
1) Good cushioned shoes with heel of about an inch.
2) Anti-inflammatory medications
3) Physical therapy; stretching of the calf and foot
4) In cases of recalcitrant or resistant plantar fasciitis, corticosteroid injection is used
5) Autologous blood injection into the plantar fascia origin
6) Night splints
7) Electrotherapy like iontophoresis, interferential etc
8) Extracorporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT)
The highly refractory case may need surgery.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.