R Makaza
R Makaza, Doctor
Experience:  Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MB ChB)with Honours in Surgery. 7 years experience.

i fell off my bike six days ago and landed on my left side.

i fell off my bike six days ago and landed on my left side. since then, the pain has moved across my back and is now is located in the front of my left side. is this a common reaction or something else. its more of an ache than a pain. Thanks, Ed
Category: Health
Expert:  R Makaza replied 7 years ago.
Hi Ed

I would not worry at all if I were you. The fact that this is the only symptom you have(presumably) does not point towards anything untoward happening. After all it is almost impossible to predict what pattern exactly pain will take following an injury like yours. Because it is not really a pain but an ache and that it has been six days only I would advise you to give it time.

I hope you found this information helpful and if that is the case please click accept.

Thank you.