Internist, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Board Certified in 2 Specialties, VERIFIED,American, trained and located in United States

Do you know how Effexor IR HCL 75mg. tablets look like because

Customer Question

Do you know how Effexor IR HCL 75mg. tablets look like because I have one bottle where the pills are looks like peach on one side is 93 on the other side is7382 then I have another bottle where the pill is yellow and had a M on top of the pill on one side on the same side below it says V4 and nothing on the other side I just want to make sure they are the same meds I don't want any mistakes.
Category: Health
Expert:  Internist replied 7 years ago.
Are you sure you don't mean Effexor XL?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
yes because I got a notice in the mail that said they were switching for the XR to the IR
Expert:  Internist replied 7 years ago.
Sorry I must leave this for someone else as I can not get a description of Effexor IR from my usual sources. Perhaps a call to your pharmacist would help.

This communication will remain open until your question has been answered. I have over 20 years experience in patient care dealing with similar issues as this. If I have answered your question, please click "ACCEPT" so I may get credit for my work. POSITIVE FEEDBACK/BONUS is always appreciated. If you ARE NOT satisfied, please ask for more information or explanation. This response does not substitute for a visit to your doctor. Thanks for your inquiry. If you have future questions, you may request that I answer them.