Nurse Annie
Nurse Annie, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  PHD RN 40+ years in nursing all depts & units 20+ years as a midwife, certified lactation consultant

hematurina what is the best interim treatment until I can be

hematurina what is the best interim treatment until I can be seen by a octor?

Hematuria, or blood in the urine can be caused by many things including trauma, stones, infections, and obstructions of the urinary tract, amongst other reasons. It's possible that this could be the beginnings of a urinary tract infection. You will need to see your doctor for an exam and testing to determine if this is the case. If it is a urinary tract infection, your doctor will prescribe antibiotics. In the mean time drink plenty of fluids including cranberry juice. AZO, which is over the counter, can be taken for up to 2 days for any discomfort you are experiencing. Urinate frequently and completely to empty your bladder each time. Avoid soda, coffee, alcohol- anything containing citrus juices or caffeine until the infection has cleared.
You can read more here